Adults can benefit from orthodontics too! It’s never too late to get the smile you’ve always wanted or to address dental issues that may be causing you physical discomfort.
Dr. Shah has successfully treated adults for issues ranging from cosmetic concerns to complicated dental and functional conditions. Even if you are experiencing jaw joint problems like popping, clicking, or related symptoms such as headaches, we can often offer non-surgical solutions. He can also evaluate your bite to insure it is correct before you invest your money in any planned restorative dentistry (i.e. implants, crowns, bridgework, etc.).
Orthodontics can change your life and it's easier than ever with options like clear brackets and Invisalign! It’s never too late to look and feel better!
The benefits of orthodontic treatment for adults are many:
- Improved smile and appearance
- Increased confidence; no more hiding your smile!
- Reduced tooth wear from misaligned teeth
- Improved oral hygiene; much easier to brush and floss aligned teeth
- Improved periodontal (gum) health
- Positive impact on bone loss
- Improvement of TMJ disorders and related symptoms such as headaches